Choose your eVoucher design
Lucky you, someone has treated you to a monetary voucher for The Oyster Club to use towards a lunch or dinner.
Open Monday to Sunday, reservations available between 12noon and 9pm Sunday to Thursday and 12noon to 10pm on Friday and Saturdays.
Closed for three weeks from 25th December.
Vouchers are valid for 6 months and can be used over several visits during this time.
PostalVoucher will be packaged and delivered by mail.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Please note that advance booking is necessary when using this gift voucher. Please book online www.the-oyster-club.co.uk
Kindly notify us at time of booking that this voucher is to be used, and present it to a member of staff on arrival.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used multiple times during this period.
Gift vouchers may not be exchanged or refunded once purchased.
In the case of a duplication the first voucher used is valid so protect it as you would cash.
Lost vouchers may be re-issued at management’s discretion.
By continuing through to purchasing a voucher you agree to the above terms.
- The Oyster Club, 43 Temple Street, Birmingham, B2 5DP, t: 0121 643 6070, e: firstname.lastname@example.org